Neymar has told Paris Saint-Germain that he will no longer play for them as he tries to force through a move back to Barcelona, according to reports.
The 27-year-old has been linked with a sensational summer return to the Nou Camp but the Parisian club has told him that he won’t be going anywhere before the transfer window closes.
According to Spanish news outlet SPORT, Neymar is now taking drastic action and is unwilling to meet any of their demands until a move has been agreed.
SPORT also reported on Wednesday that PSG were hoping the Brazilian superstar would be willing to stay for one more season if they agreed to letting him go next summer.
However, Neymar wants to leave the club now and has decided to train by himself on PSG’s pre-season tour of China.
He is yet to play any games for the club since returning from his summer break and looks likely to continue his protest to force through his move before the window closes.
So far, Barcelona have only offered players-plus-cash deals for Neymar but the French champions are instead demanding £165million for the former Santos star.
Reports are suggesting that a meeting has been set up in Liverpool between Barcelona and PSG chiefs in the hope they can iron out a deal.
PSG owner Nasser Al-Khelaifi is set to meet with Barcelona president Josep Bartomeu at the European Club Association meeting on August 15 on Merseyside.
The two clubs still have a fractious relationship following Neymar’s original world-record deal that saw the forward leave the Catalan giants in a £198m deal. –Mailonline