The fight had been thrown into doubt by the doping investigation into Fury and his camp suspected that Klitschko was angling for a second postponement.
Both sides claim they are committed to the rematch on October 29, which will be shown on BoxNation, when the unbeaten Fury will defend the WBA Super and WBO belts he won from Klitschko in November.
Fury’s uncle, trainer and manager Peter Fury, said: “I’m delighted that we can finally get the fight back on and in Manchester on October 29.
“After hard discussions we can now focus on giving the fans what they deserve – another barnburner of a fight. Team Fury will ensure Tyson is in the shape of his life to successfully retain his world titles.”
Fury, who began training last month, was forced to pull out of the original July 9 date because of an ankle injury and Klitschko’s team promised the Ukrainian will turn up on October 29.
Bernd Bonte of KMG said: “Team Klitschko is very happy that after Fury’s postponements, we finally have a new date.
“It’s great that our event can stay in the Manchester Arena. This is one of the best venues world-wide and has already seen many great fights.
“We know that Wladimir will be in the best shape on October 29 and we are very confident that he will regain the world heavyweight championships.”
They were due to face off in July before the bout was postponed due to Fury spraining his ankle.
Earlier this summer, Fury was charged by UK Anti-Doping on June 24 “with presence of a prohibited substance,” though he denied the allegation.
Klitschko also took to Twitter to reveal he was preparing to go to court with the Fury Camp amid reports they were attempting to move the goalposts.
However, an announcement was made on Wednesday morning for the eagerly-awaited rematch, which will be shown on Box Nation.