‘I’ll Stop Powers In Round 7 – BanKu’

kamokoBraimah Kamoko, (Bukom Banku) claims he will knock out Ayittey Powers, his opponent in the April 18, Cruiser Weight bout at the seventh round.

Kamoko told GNA Sports that, “there is no way Ayittey Powers can survive me. I will stop him at the seventh round. I will use him (Ayittey) to confirm my readiness for a world title.

“There is no way he (Ayittey) can defeat me; I will beat him whether rain or shine. I will destroy him and later travel to Australia to become a world champion.

“I am tired of the local fights and my fans must be tired of my local achievements. I am hungry for an international fight and to become a world champion after I kill Ayittey Powers”.

Bukom Banku has recently signed a three year contract with Super Entertainment and Sports Consortium at an undisclosed fee, with the intention of landing an international look in.

*Feyenoord extended their unbeaten run in the Division One League to nine-games as they remained top of the Zone 2B standings.

The Fetteh side, who are pushing for a play-off spot and aiming for a return to the Premier League drew goalless in match-day-9 with Samin FC to maintain their place at the summit.

Feyenoord have also won all their three games in the MTN FA Cup.

In Zone 3A, former premiership side, Great Olympics opened a five-point gap at the top following their 4-1 win over Sporting Mirren.

Nania FC are second from bottom.

Real Tamale United kept their hopes of earning a play-off ticket intact in Zone 1A where lead comfortably.

*Schalke midfielder Kevin-Prince Boateng lost his cool against teammate Kryakos Papadopoulos following a nasty challenge on Jefferson Farfan at training.

The 25-year-old was unhappy with the tackle on fellow teammate Farfan by the Greek international, leaving him injured.

Boateng had confronted Papadopoulos in an angry manner which forced the other teammates to step in from escalating.

The former AC Milan man did not understand why Papadopoulos was so hard on his colleague in training.

Jens Keller, the manager, was forced to intervene calling the two players to remain calm.



Print Friendly

Leave a Comment